Star Trek Fans

Hmm, guess I'm not a trekkie after all. I better dig up a pic of Deanna Troi. Maybe that'll jog my memory. ;) :D

LauraMJ

Administrator
And it's the most noticeable on the original series. ;) So Deanna Troi won't help you here. :p :D

ekim68

Mike
In time for the holidays....;)

Klingon Christmas Carol brought to the stage

A theatre in Chicago is staging a production of the Charles Dickens classic "A Christmas Carol" with a twist.

The entire play is delivered in thIngan Hol, the language of the Klingon race, which was developed in 1984 by linguist Marc Okrand for Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.

Drabdr

Brad
Yea... you would never get too attached to the red shirts. They weren't going to be around very long. :p:D

Having said that... a picture of Troi is always welcome. :D:D

LauraMJ

Administrator
Hahaha! In the original series, whenever they went planet-side and got into kaka it was the red shirted security guys that got snuffed! :D

Then bones would lean over the corpse and say "He's dead, Jim." :Ds
:D:Ds

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Or Scottie "Captain! I'm doing all I can"

James Doohan, aka Scottie, and William Shatner, aka James T. Kirk, both Canadian stock! ;)(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts