Star Trek fans

ekim68

Mike
Me too. (Just kidding of course) :) I'm just trying to 'see a world in a grain of sand'. :cool: BTW, I'm gonna put my 110th thing up on YouTube in the next couple of days.. ;)

RT

I think you should delete everytyhing backwards Mike posts.......(just kidding of course).
Me too. (Just kidding of course) :) I'm just trying to 'see a world in a grain of sand'.
Whaaaaat are youse guys talking about?
Somebody got off topic, I may have to use that "report" link, but if I do will feel like a tattle tail :D

RT

This is Star Trek Day, Tuesday Sept 8 2020, marking the 54th anniversary of the initial broadcast that resulted in the world wide cultural and fandom phenomenon.

space.com lists some of the panel events to be presented by CBS All Access, free, starting at 12:00 p.m. PDT (3 p.m. EDT or 1900 GMT).

startrek.com has a breakdown of the panel schedule and stuff. (y)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And also in celebration, a musician has made a cover of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody sung in Klingon....
so get out your Klingon Dictionary, and see the video HERE.
:cool:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online