1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Star Trek Starfleet Command

Discussion in 'Games' started by sniffa, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sniffa

sniffa Thread Starter

Star Trek Starfleet Command I just bought this (older) game Star Trek: Starfleet Command and found it's designed for Windows 65, 98 or NT. Is there anyway I can play it on Windows XP?

I keep getting the error message "The procedure entry point SUnMapLS_IP_EBP_20 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

Can anyone help me with this one?

2. oksteve

oksteve

If you have installed it ok you could try this.

go in your hard drive and find the star trek folder then the application for it.

Right click it then chose Properties then chose Compatibility tab.

In there you might see an option to Run as. From a dropdown box.
    Its been while since I used XP. See attached picture.
    Then click OK.
    Your only selecting to run this particular program this way, no other programs will be affected.

Attached Files:

3. sniffa

sniffa Thread Starter

Thanks will give it a go, though the error message comes up before you even begin to install

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920681