1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Starcraft 2, Battlefield 3, and LoL stopped working/crash

Discussion in 'Games' started by prowler351, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prowler351

prowler351 Thread Starter

BF3 can't log into server. just times out. League of Legends gives a PVP.net patcher has stopped working error, and starcraft 2 crashes before the first screen loads up and gives this error report provided below to send.

I updated windows with about a years worth of updates and now none of my games will work. Can't do a system restore because I didn't realize it was creating a restore point every single time I would try to uninstall or install LoL and now all the restore points are post windows updates.

Any help would be appreciated. I've tried everything short of a re-install of windows I can think of, and I really don't want to have to do that.

Specs on my rig are:

Win 7 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX 460 SE
    8 GB ddr3 ram
    AMD Phenom II x4 AMD processor at 3.7GHz

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027653

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice