Starcraft 2, Battlefield 3, and LoL stopped working/crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

prowler351

BF3 can't log into server. just times out. League of Legends gives a PVP.net patcher has stopped working error, and starcraft 2 crashes before the first screen loads up and gives this error report provided below to send.

I updated windows with about a years worth of updates and now none of my games will work. Can't do a system restore because I didn't realize it was creating a restore point every single time I would try to uninstall or install LoL and now all the restore points are post windows updates.

Any help would be appreciated. I've tried everything short of a re-install of windows I can think of, and I really don't want to have to do that.

Specs on my rig are:

Win 7 64 bit
Nvidia GTX 460 SE
8 GB ddr3 ram
AMD Phenom II x4 AMD processor at 3.7GHz

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online