1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Starcraft- razor 1911 sc100fix.zip level fix--needed!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Welcome_Home, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome_Home

Welcome_Home Thread Starter

Hey guys, as you can probably tell from the title, I desperatley need sc100fix.zip- which is the level fix that fixes the crashing of terran mission 3 (well actually 2, if you dont count the training mission.) I have looked far and wide with innumerable google searches, all featuring different wordings. Does anyone happen to have this file, or perhaps a link to where it may be found? thanks in advance!

2. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Razor 1911? :eek: I don't think you are going to get much help here with that.

They are not the kind of group we can endorse here. ;)

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

It's all Greek to me, but, I think I'll close the thread anyhow ;)

Perhaps a review of the forum rules is in order?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/483479

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice