1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Start Advanced Video FX Engine Application

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by LisaH, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LisaH

LisaH Thread Starter

Dell webcam console opens by itself, immediately followed by a message reading- "Microsoft Windows Start advanced video fx engine application has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is a available". Now this started around the time I started using Skype whether the two are related I have no idea, but I really need help, my spouse is deployed overseas and this is our only means for us to talk and its more for the kids. So if any one can help It would mean alot and would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! :) Thanks

2. sweetpeafabrics

sweetpeafabrics

3. LisaH

LisaH Thread Starter

:D Thank you!! I will try it! Hope I still have the CD somewhere! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/899337