1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

START button on tool bar desktop

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by harvey/lil, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. harvey/lil

harvey/lil Thread Starter

windows98: How do I move the start button on my desktop screen from the top to the bottom.
    According to the instuctions, all I have to do is drag it with my mouse. It doesn't seem to work. Please help
    harvey/lil

2. steamwiz

steamwiz

Hi harvey/lil

Left click on an empty part of the taskbar and while holding the button down - drag it to the top - when you let go of the button it will jump to the top

steam

3. jm100dm

jm100dm

Left Click on the bar and drag to the side then the bottom. If you still can not get it to move click close to your clock and try.

Please let me know if you solve this.

thanks

4. harvey/lil

harvey/lil Thread Starter

Thank you so much, jm100dm and steamwiz.
    You solved my problem.
    harvey/lil:p

5. steamwiz

steamwiz

harvey/lil
    [tsg=yourewelcome][/tsg]
    jm100dm and steam

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice