start menu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sprtsfan

When I press the Start menu and go to Programs, I don't have Microsoft Exel listed, but I have it on my desktop as a short cut. How do I get Excel listed back onto the Start/Program menu? And how do I get it on there without reinstalling Office2000?

sprtsfan
Welcome to TSG!
There is two ways to do that. If you go to start/settings/task-bar and start menu/advanced you can add it from there or you can manually navigate using windows explorer to the office 2000 folder and copy the icon the navigate to your windows programs folder and paste the icon there. Note if you have user profiles you will have to navigate to your user profile then to start menu then to the programs folder.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online