start page virus help(startpage-du.DLL)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kartook

dear friends when i open the IE
i got virus found messange

the name is startpage-du.DLL
delete path temp

i am using Mcafee till date updated version

but iam usingto delete the registry entries from the help of

HijackTHis.exe v1.97

any one have solution

kartook

kartook said:
dear friends when i open the IE
i got virus found messange

the name is startpage-du.DLL
delete path temp

i am using Mcafee till date updated version

but iam usingto delete the registry entries from the help of

HijackTHis.exe v1.97

any one have solution

kartook

Your version of hijack this is out of date. You have a low risk trojan. Mcafee should detect and clean it. What is the problem?

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_127653.htm#RemovalInstructions

Make sure that you have allowed your email program to be the default email program or the antivirus program won't get it. It only sees and scans the default email program - i believe all of them do it this way. Make sure you have the latest updates for mcafee. let it scan your email and that is all you need to do. If your mcafee has expired, then delete mcafee, use AVG or etrend free versions. eset.com has a free 30 day trial for there antivirus program which is the best. Use one of these and get rid of that trojan program, but again mcafee should detect and delete that bug...doc

kartook

i was try to run latest version Hijack THis.exe that time iam getting error message

unexpected error

my antivirus software till date updates

kartook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts