start screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zianely55

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5850 @ 2.16GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3063 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), 8 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238418 MB, Free - 164787 MB; F: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 106616 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0P096C
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled
When I turn on my computer its stars off good with the Windows logo and then the screen goes blank.I have nothing on screen,icons or task bar.I have to press CTRL ALT DEL to go to Task Manager to connect to the internet.This happens a couple of times when I shut off the computer.If I restart it all my icons come back and the tassk bar and everything works fine.I am afraid to shut my computer down so it doesn't happen again.Should I keep my computer in sleep mode instead of shutting it down and is that such a good thing to do. Thank you

<p>&lt;p&gt;CTRL alt delete, Open task manager, Click file Click new task (run), type explorer.exe this should fix it I think what had happened is your explorer crashed&lt;/p&gt;</p> and there shld be nothing wrong with putting your computer into sleep rather then shutting down. Though finding out what's crashing your explorer task is a good route too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online