start up issues!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bethany97

so um, my brother's laptop is stuck on the windows xp loading screen with that blue bar thing. it never goes past it, and i tried to go into safe mode, but it gets stuck in everything i tried. I tried using the <F2> menu, but that isn't working either, PLEASE HELP!!!!:eek:

bethany97

no, he has a netbook, so there is no cd input or anything like that. it happened to mine before, but i forget how to fix it.

user22

Banned
If you can get an xp cd you can copy to usb and perform a repair install

bethany97

yeah that didn't work, i've tried everything. how can i reset to the factory settings? that's what helped my computer before.....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online