start up list error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Slowdown

trying to run start up list from lurkhere.com but missing this file
" MSVBVM60.DLL", but can't find it on my win 98 cd, so what now?
How and where do i get it? and hope nothing else goes wrong. thanks

Slowdown

ok -i downloaded VB6Runtime.exe still missing the above file, Now What ??

Slowdown try this site.
Then put it in your windows\system dir. Did you do a file find for it, if so what shows up? Did you use sfc and check for corrupt files?

Slowdown

Oh Well, nothing is working the file is still missing, i used sfc and nothing is wrong. I guess i'll have friends get it on to a floppy/cd for me . . . thanks

Slowdown

i have startuplist and msvbvm60.dll on my desk top and nothing works, oh well . . .

Slowdown

no, i will figure this weird mess out, friends- other postings. . .i must be missing something . . .

right click on it, choose copy then go to your windows\system sub directory right click on system and choose paste. now see if it works for you if so delete the one on your desktop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online