start up problem ..offline file ..synchro ??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aracna

hi all i have a application sitting on my hdd that i either did one of 2 things added it to synchronized files by accident or made it available offline...now i hope this isnt in breach of rules cause program is bittorrent and on startup it opens a link trying to stop this from happening any ideas on what i have done...i have removed it from synchronized files thru manager but everytime windows starts a white box blank hits desktop and everytime starts...i have searched startup ...regedit, everywhere can find no reference to it...what the hell did i do and can i fix it...how can a synchronized file keep starting up when removed from manager going crazy... deleting bittorent doesnt fix it.. making pc slowwwww... help please...
aracna

aracna

this is what it does to my desktop this white box that can be reized but nothing in it only strated withstartup problem...in addition the app will start if i do a search or just about anything i dont know whats going on here..

Attachments

aracna

i finally fixed the problem going back about a week to a restore point.. any one who know what happened from previous post would be curious to know.
aracna

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts