1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

started with java corrupt, then conduit, MUI, OVL ect...

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bigpo, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpo

bigpo Thread Starter

Hello Guys, I running windows 7 with (64)bit. I started having problems with java corruption, then it went on to conduit, MUI,OVL and now I can't update or downloads. This infection won't let me download any thing pertaining to antivirus. I've also tried the safe mode, but couldn't get online. I ran adware which remove a Trojan. I ran Roguekiller,Hitmanpro,TDSSKiller, and Kaspersky. I've had problem with java corrupt since I bought this computer in October 2012. I've never put any important information in it because I wasn't sure if it was safe. I also did a restore. I have little computer knowledge. If anyone can help I will deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance.I've downloaded The HJT dds.txt attact.txt and TSG SysInfo, this infection want let me copy and paste.[​IMG] Also Iam using dialup connection.

2. bigpo

bigpo Thread Starter

Hi, Guys I've posted on May 31 2014 and I haven't gotten a respond back. My post is Mark as solved. I'm not trying to rush or any thing like that, it just that this virus/infection blocks everything that pertains to antivirus removel. I downloaded HJT and the dds and attach and now its gone. I know this site is Secured.Do I downloads this HJT again?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1127015

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice