1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

starting problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tim973, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tim973

tim973 Thread Starter

Hi,I have an emachine 1600+ amd athlon computer with win xp home os some times when I push power button of computer and computer turns on but there is noting on the monitor and it stops the booting then if i try to repush to start it boots up and monitor works fine and no problem some times this problem happens I dont know what it is wrong please help.

2. mobo

mobo

Verify the video card , ram and other cards are seated correctly..

3. tim973

tim973 Thread Starter

thanks for replyign,they are seated okey. it has such problem since I bougth.When I had pushed to power on there wasnt anythinks on the monitor. I pushed to power button again then monitor worked okey and I istalled my os that time.

4. PROJECT

PROJECT

When you push the power button the second time and you see the computer booting is it booting as if it were the first time you pressed the button or do u see that the computer has been booting since the first time you pressed the button?

5. tim973

tim973 Thread Starter

computer boots normal no problem in the second try sometimes boots okey no problem allways like that since I intalled OS this computer is new (refurnished accualy)one moth ago I bougth it.hard driver loading ligths on but it doesnt booting noting on the monitor,I turn off and turn on every thinks okey

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173479

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice