Starting up Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gulshan

Hi,

when my system starts up. it gets strucked and an dialogue box appears saying windows explorer is stop working ... Please help me rectifying this issue . Any more information required then let me know. Thanks in advance.

gulshan

Hi, did you make any changes to your system, prior to this happening?
Will it start in Safe Mode - tap F8 as the pc is starting up?

Try a Startup Repair or a System Restore.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/681-startup-repair.html
Thanks for replying. .. As usual I just updated by windows 7 based on updates required by system . And I am unable to find out the reason why the system is getting stucked. I just gone through the process in which u said to repair by installation cd or disk. The problem is my installation cd is not showing repair option and also the other procedure for advanced boot options is also not working. . Since my system is not showing any repair option in F8 option.

gulshan

Thanx for reply. That problem has been solved. I saw a video with same problem on YouTube. ..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online