Startup hangup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fiatspider79

I just finished installing a new VZAccess Manager for my new Trio 700p phone. I also installed the new caSecurity Suite and ran a PC Pitstop tune-up.

Now, on startup it hangs on the blue "Welcome" screen, through the audio cue and a single beep. Eventually it displays the desktop with the following error message, "Error loading the Tcp Mib library." Clicking OK clears the error box and everything appears to work well after that.

Apparently I have deleted something or flipped a switch somewhere, can you tell me where to go to resolve this issue?

Thanks so very much.

Glenn

fiatspider79

Valis

Thanks for the link but the problem occurs on startup not when adding a printer port. Additionally, when I click OK the message goes away and all seems to function correctly the article says a follow-on error message of "Specified port can not be added..."

That doesn't sound like my problem, unless I have mis-read something.

Glenn

valis

my bad, sorry, didn't read the entire page.....had someone in my office at teh time.....hang on....

valis

are any of the below files right off the root drive?

Wsnmp32.dll, Ntprint.dll, Tcpmib.dll, Mgmtapi.dll, or Snmpapi.dll

if so, let me know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online