Solved Startup issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sazidali

Im using MSI GF63
Yesterday, I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
The moment I performed the action, my laptop went black.
Now as I'm booting my pc, its showing "automatic repair" but nothing is happening, its not working out I've tried several methods from YouTube but then also my system is at the same position.
Please help me out.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Welcome to the forum, @Sazidali.

Yesterday, I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
That was an incredibly bad move, since it's messed up the ability of the operating system to interact with system files properly.

I've tried several methods from YouTube...
What, exactly, have you tried to do?

If you have access to another PC so you can download the Windows 10 ISO, you can try this method.

Sazidali

Welcome to the forum, @Sazidali.

That was an incredibly bad move, since it's messed up the ability of the operating system to interact with system files properly.

What, exactly, have you tried to do?

If you have access to another PC so you can download the Windows 10 ISO, you can try this method.
Im not able to perform even a single function. Like "reset my pc" isn't working neither from cloud nor from local.
My system is totally stuck. I'm not getting what to do now, I've tried windows command prompt, and many other stuffs only thing I'm getting is "access denied or you don't have permission"
I thought resetting my pc would be a good option, but even that isn't working out. I'm puzzled.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Im using MSI GF63
The MSI GF63 laptop has several models, so we need to determine which one you have so its support site can be located.
Please provide a complete description of yours.
I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
The moment I performed the action, my laptop went black.
The System32 folder is a critical part of the main Windows folder.
I echo Colin's sentiment about it being a very bad move on your part.
It essentially trashed the Windows 10 operating system.

-------------------------------------------------

Sazidali

The MSI GF63 laptop has several models, so we need to determine which one you have so its support site can be located.
Please provide a complete description of yours.

The System32 folder is a critical part of the main Windows folder.
I echo Colin's sentiment about it being a very bad move on your part.
It essentially trashed the Windows 10 operating system.

-------------------------------------------------
So sir what should I do now?
Should I reinstall win 10 using a flash drive

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It's my guess you will need to re-install Windows 10.
Version 21H1 OS Build 19043 was released last month, so that's the one you should install.
Download and save the Media Creation Tool, then run it and follow the instructions for creating a bootable USB flash drive.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You still have not provided a complete description of your MSI GF63 series laptop.
Until it's correctly identified, its support site cannot be located.

---------------------------------------------------

Sazidali

You still have not provided a complete description of your MSI GF63 series laptop.
Until it's correctly identified, its support site cannot be located.
GF63 Thin 9SCXR-418IN-BB5930H8GXXDX10EM
This is the complete description of my product.

Download and save the Media Creation Tool, then run it and follow the instructions for creating a bootable USB flash drive.
Yeah, Ive performed the actions as you told. I've downloaded win 10 iso and rufus software.
My only doubt is if I run this repair or reinstall windows from this flash drive will I lose my Genuine Windows 10 Home?

Couriant

James
Yeah, Ive performed the actions as you told. I've downloaded win 10 iso and rufus software.
My only doubt is if I run this repair or reinstall windows from this flash drive will I lose my Genuine Windows 10 Home?
As long as you have had a genuine license, then you will not need to worry about that.

Couriant

James
That genuine OS came with my laptop.
Hence I don't know the product key, do you know how to get it?
It should not ask you for your product key; the licensing is all online. Do you have a Microsoft account that you sign into?

Couriant

James
Then you should be OK so when you set up your machine, it will ask you to sign in with your MS account.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I don't believe you need a M$ account to install Win10 on a system that previously had it, I always use local accounts, though I have a Outlook.com email address I use when necessary (rarely).

Sazidali

It should not ask you for your product key; the licensing is all online. Do you have a Microsoft account that you sign into?
It has been successfully installed 😄
With my genuine microsoft windows edition, you're right!
Now my machine is running like 🆕!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online