Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Startup issue

Solved 
773 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 ·
Im using MSI GF63
Yesterday, I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
The moment I performed the action, my laptop went black.
Now as I'm booting my pc, its showing "automatic repair" but nothing is happening, its not working out I've tried several methods from YouTube but then also my system is at the same position.
Please help me out.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, @Sazidali.

Yesterday, I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
That was an incredibly bad move, since it's messed up the ability of the operating system to interact with system files properly.

I've tried several methods from YouTube...
What, exactly, have you tried to do?

If you have access to another PC so you can download the Windows 10 ISO, you can try this method.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, @Sazidali.

That was an incredibly bad move, since it's messed up the ability of the operating system to interact with system files properly.

What, exactly, have you tried to do?

If you have access to another PC so you can download the Windows 10 ISO, you can try this method.
Im not able to perform even a single function. Like "reset my pc" isn't working neither from cloud nor from local.
My system is totally stuck. I'm not getting what to do now, I've tried windows command prompt, and many other stuffs only thing I'm getting is "access denied or you don't have permission"
I thought resetting my pc would be a good option, but even that isn't working out. I'm puzzled.

#4 ·
Im using MSI GF63
The MSI GF63 laptop has several models, so we need to determine which one you have so its support site can be located.
Please provide a complete description of yours.
I removed all permission users from System32 C drive due to some reason as one of my software wasn't working.
The moment I performed the action, my laptop went black.
The System32 folder is a critical part of the main Windows folder.
I echo Colin's sentiment about it being a very bad move on your part.
It essentially trashed the Windows 10 operating system.

-------------------------------------------------

#5 ·
The MSI GF63 laptop has several models, so we need to determine which one you have so its support site can be located.
Please provide a complete description of yours.

The System32 folder is a critical part of the main Windows folder.
I echo Colin's sentiment about it being a very bad move on your part.
It essentially trashed the Windows 10 operating system.

-------------------------------------------------
So sir what should I do now?
Should I reinstall win 10 using a flash drive

#6 ·
It's my guess you will need to re-install Windows 10.
Version 21H1 OS Build 19043 was released last month, so that's the one you should install.
Download and save the Media Creation Tool, then run it and follow the instructions for creating a bootable USB flash drive.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You still have not provided a complete description of your MSI GF63 series laptop.
Until it's correctly identified, its support site cannot be located.

---------------------------------------------------

#7 ·
You still have not provided a complete description of your MSI GF63 series laptop.
Until it's correctly identified, its support site cannot be located.
GF63 Thin 9SCXR-418IN-BB5930H8GXXDX10EM
This is the complete description of my product.

Download and save the Media Creation Tool, then run it and follow the instructions for creating a bootable USB flash drive.
Yeah, Ive performed the actions as you told. I've downloaded win 10 iso and rufus software.
My only doubt is if I run this repair or reinstall windows from this flash drive will I lose my Genuine Windows 10 Home?

#14 ·
I don't believe you need a M$ account to install Win10 on a system that previously had it, I always use local accounts, though I have a Outlook.com email address I use when necessary (rarely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.