startup list

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

noterom

hi, win 98s.e. just noticed in my start up list this. hidserv hidserv.exe run.it is ticked.
anyone know what it is ,or does,and do i need it.?

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Read here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A site with a very extensive database(almost 12,000 entries) of startup entries is located here.

Just type in an entry in the white box and then click "Search". If it's listed in the database, it'll tell you what it is and whether it needs to run in the background or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

noterom

Hi, thank's guy's, i had just installed a wireless mouse and keyboard,so that is why
it suddenly appeared, once again thank you and have a good new year.
noterom.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Make sure you check the status of the batteries from time to time so they don't get too low on power and start causing frozen or non-functioning problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts