StartUp troubleshoot need help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

funkass

I normally am really good with comps problems.. but now.. its a good one... my comp dont wanna startup. !
When i push power.. its like everything start n my hd runs. But the lil sound that normally popout never comes n the screen never get any answer from my comp... So the comp dont wanna start n the screen does not receive any answer n stays on stand by.

Im scared its like my ram or my mother that is dead! i gotta fix that comp cuz its my sisters one

Welcome to TSG

If you are comfortable going inside the case, that's what you are going to need to do. But of course first make sure that your monitor cable is firmly attached to your video adapter plug. If you have a video card try taking it out and reseating it. Do the same with your RAM. After that it's a matter of trying to determine what needs replacing. If you can try another monitor and video card (if there is one).

funkass

i already tryed this.. i tryed with another monitor, another video card. i did unplugged my ram.. cleaned evrything.... still dont want to boot

That leaves Power supply,RAM (since I don't think you replaced it just reseated it), Motherboard and CPU. Try disconnecting any drives and add in cards. You can also reset CMOS with the jumper on the motherboard or remove the battery.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online