Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Applekingz

So my windows 7 computer was working fine yesterday. But today it wont let me login. When i turn in the computer, it shows me the welcome screen, press esc key for startup menu. After that, it stays frozen. its stuck. And when i try to press esc or other commands, it won't work. the keyboard won't function. Can someone please tell me the solution? I even bought a windows 7 recovery dvd and it doesn't boot from it. And when i take the keyboard plug out, it shows me a screen that says keyboard error. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
my windows 7 computer was working fine yesterday. But today it wont let me login. When i turn in the computer, it shows me the welcome screen, press esc key for startup menu. After that, it stays frozen. its stuck.
Assuming it's a factory-brand one and not a self-built one, what's the brand name and model name and complete model number of your computer?
I even bought a windows 7 recovery dvd and it doesn't boot from it.
If you have a website link where you purchased that Windows 7 recovery disc, submit it here so we can look at that website and determine exactly what you bought.
I'm guessing you purchased some third-party so-called recovery disc and not an actual Windows 7 install disc.

--------------------------------------------------------------

According to what said and described, there's nothing to indicate your computer is infected and needs to be dealt with in the "Virus & Other Malware Removal" section.
I've requested it be moved to the "Windows 7" section.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online