StarWarsKids... (NYE video)

AvvY

I was out in town (Melbourne) filming the events taking place and I came across these three kids with glowing sword things fighting. Anyhow I filmed it for a bit and later did some editing. Most of what I shot was fairly poor, the lighting sucked (it was at night) and there were heaps of people and I didn't have a tripod.

Anyway, here it is:

StarWarsKids...

What ya think? I know, fairly cheesy but I am a starwars fan and I had to do it!:p :D

AvvY

Hey bordercollie - like wise, happy new year :)

Even though it was at night there was a little bit of extra light from a few sources, although still very poor in that corner, I shot it using the "night shot" function which helped a little. I just thought it was cute watching those kids go for it. And I couldn't help but chuck a few starwars samples over top.

StoreWars was great! I remember seeing that sometime ago but forgot all about it. I'll keep that one bookmarked. :)

All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online