Static

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zb2k

When putting your computer together what kind of anti-static precatiouns do you take, if any, and have you ever had an anti-static problem?

Zb2k said:
When putting your computer together what kind of anti-static precatiouns do you take, if any, and have you ever had an anti-static problem?
You can buy those static wrist bands...there cheap. Or just make sure your touchin part of the metal case when yur playin on the inside of your 'puta.
Sorry I've never had a problem with it..someone else may have....

I make sure I don`t walk on the carpet and do anything related to the inside of the computer in a room with a tile floor. Also I touch the metal case or the computer`s chassis.

I`ve always been too lazy to get one of the wristbands.

Also you don`t have to worry about the static as much in the warm months as you do during the dry winter.

Zb2k

What if I may have to work on a carpet or tile? Would the wrist straps help or do I have to work in a small confined area with no carpets.

The wristbands would help...if you don't have one, just make not to lose contact with yur metal case when your playin on the inside of your 'puta. I work on mine in a carpeted room. I have a wristband but get lazy and not put it on. I just make sure I touch that case.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online