1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stealth Disco

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Lana, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Lana

Lana Thread Starter

This is so funny!

It was on CNN.

People sneak up behind some one working at this one company and it is recorded while they do disco moves.

Twice when I saw CNN talk about it, or interview the co. someone started discoing behind the announcer.

click 'best of' on this site.

http://www.stealthdisco.com/

2. gws226

gws226

lol.... Thats funny...

And as bad as this sounds... I would do anything to work in an office where people want to have a little fun... my office is sooo boring :( :( Even if it ment that my initation to office would require me to do the hustle behind my bosses back ;) (hopefully a female boss! ;))

An example of a funny day at my office....

Today... One of the actuaries thought it would be funny
    to change the Cost basis reduction value of my testing spreads from 100 to 50 while I wasn't looking.... LOL... NOT!!!!!

Finance and humor just don't mix... cost to much I guess :( :(

3. Lana

Lana Thread Starter

gws226

It certainly helps to keep things light hearted.

IT types seem to lack a sense of humor as well. A few are fun but many are too much into having feuds.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168421

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice