1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

StealthDisk Pro v3.5 - FAT Type Error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ijunk, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijunk

ijunk Thread Starter

I've been using StealthDisk Pro v3.5 and I am now getting "FAT Type Error" when trying to unhide a group. It seems that Invisicom is defunked (you can't download evaluation software or even register it!!! :eek: ). They aren't currenlty providing support on their forum either!!!

Anyway, when trying to unhide my group, all I get is this error. I can load the interface and my group shows the folders that are hidden, but will not let me unhide them.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone could provide.

TIA,
    iJunk

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!