STEAM counter strike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Piringa

Ok so I am using cs 1.6 and steam. When I try to connect to some servers it tells me that it couldnt load a file called de_vegas.wad.

I think its a map but I have no idea why it asks for that map when the server is using another map.

Maybe that server is about to switch to vegas or something... what map does that server say it's playing when you try to connect to it?

this is normal... whenever u r playing the map "fy_iceworld" on STEAM, the computer searches for the file de_vega.wad....

I was lucky 1 server allowed me to download... if u would like to have this file please Private message me with your email address u wish to recieve this file in... I'll message u with a link u can download off and I will include where to put the file so u can play ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts