Steam Football manager 2012 - No show after Launching product?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Haldal

Hi there, delighted to get hold of you guys, tearing my hair oot here.
I must firstly say, i am a numpty! when it comes to programing/jargon so i appologies inadvance.

I have succesfully downloaded Steam and FM2012 - Once it has come up with Error 41, othertimes it does nothing and when i click on the icon again it says this is already open yet i cany see it.............

My system is as follows

Cheers

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/14/2012, 23:28:40
Machine name: NOTEBOOK-1
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.120504-1619)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire one
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.13
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1288MB used, 2122MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: None
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online