Steam Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Are you running Vista (it looks like it) , I believe there is several problems with Vista
did it just start happening ?

decoy.

No, I'm not running vista. I'm running Windows XP SP2

And yes, it just recently started happening. Steam worked for a while after I installed my skin then steam just randomly stopped working.

Might want to elaborate on that so others might have a quicker time of fixing the problem themselves. Otherwise you can mark the thread solved. Happy to have actually been of some help.:)

decoy.

Okay, I went into MSCONFIG < Services and disabled "TuneUp Winstyler Theme Service". And I'm not sure but I think my style still works because i am running it with "Styler"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online