1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Steam suspended download

Discussion in 'Games' started by andywright96, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andywright96

andywright96 Thread Starter

i bought a retail game for the pc from gamestop a few months ago. the game is fallout new vegas and it said that i had 2 subscribe 2 steam to be able to play it. i subscribed to steam, and downloaded it to my computer, and did every other thing it told me 2 do. i installed the game, and when it was done installing it told me to go to my steam library to play it. i went to my steam library, and it said it was downloading an update. the screen was stuck on update:0% and then it said update suspended. it has been like this for over three months. ive tried everything the other people on the forums have suggested, including uninstalling fallout and reinstalling it, changing my download region, deleting my steam directory, ect. nothing worked and it is extremely frustrating. i even sent a plea to steam user support a month ago and still nothing back. all i want to do is play fallout. if anyone can help me it is greatly appreciated. if this doesnt work i will never use steam again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028444

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice