Steam Validation Rejected

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ValcanoMan

Hello, I use this program called "Steam". Steam is an application that allows you to buy games, add online-friends,create free servers, and a lot more. I have a game from it called Counter-Strike Source (css). I am trying to set up a Dedicated Server for it to have my own. I created the server and opened the ports it said was necessary but when Myself or any other person tries to connect to the server an error pops up saying "Steam Validation Rejected". I tried researching and all I got was articles saying open a new text document and write 240 in it then close it. Which does not work. Someone please help? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts