1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Steaming music online license

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by bob121, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob121

bob121 Thread Starter

Hello, i own a site www.j-a-m-z.com and its a streaming music site but ofcorse i need it to be legal. is there any licenses i need to get to make this site legal ? if so what are they because youtube has music on it and i dont think they have a license and you can stream music with many repitable sites for very low prices like msn,virgin and many more and looking at the price they dont pay music for streaming or nothing to the artist.

Thanks James

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536810

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice