Steve jobs and bill gates

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CraigMB

Ok ive been watching and reading up on the two .apple and microsoft but i dont quite get some stuff..On the youtube i'ma watching of bill gates .hes always talking good of apple..and saying hes worked with apple..and when i watch stev jobs hes said some thing like. Microsoft sayin they dont think of orriginal ideas and jus pretty much saying mine is better...

CraigMB

and well...comment on it ,,,,Its pre-tellin what i'm wantin to know

Some of Apple's application software comes from Microsoft, so yes, Gates and Jobs have worked together license-wise on that category of software.

Apple, since it used to make the hardware before it went to Intel, and even now, has always been a better, more well designed system than any M$ system.

M$ has never cared to supply most of its customers with a secured system - as it did recently (finished a 2 year project) for the USAF. None of their current products have been designed with security from the start - thus the preponderence of Help messages from newbie computer users that know nothing and don't want to that are continually getting compromised security-wise.

A class action suit ought to be brought by everyone whom has ever bought a M$ system and been infected with malware.

The only exception is the Singularity (internal M$ project name) which has been designed from the ground-up (over 1200 PhDs) and looks very robust. Don't know its current status to bridge the M$ application revenue stream of productization.

-- Tom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online