1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

stgate firewall feature missing

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by seanmanford, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seanmanford

seanmanford Thread Starter

Hi,

since i did not found any sygate forum and this forum seams as great forum I post my question here. I hope this is a good place.

I would like to ask if any one knows how can I allow certain program to access the net temporarily.
    for example while I am installing a software, the installation is asking out. clicking on the allow is not helping and the sygate firewall is keep on asking me to allow it...

is there any way to do it? if not do you know where can I post feature request?

I love sygate firewall but this missing feature is killing me :)

seam manford
    R&D
    downloads at outyard.com

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Do you tick the Remember box??

You can later Right click on the tray Sygate tray ICON and remove/change your settings for that program

3. seanmanford

seanmanford Thread Starter

Thanks for you answer but I know about that option.
    What I talking about should save you the need to manage this. if for example you had an option to allow for the next 10 min or for the current process id it was great.
    that way you just allow it and forget from it.

sean

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643728

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice