1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stick RPG 2 keeps crashing!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Takata, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Takata

Takata Thread Starter

So for all of you who don't know yet, the infamous sequal to the long time awaited Stick RPG 2 is finally out! On Xgenstuidos. However I keep getting an error crash after I play for a certain amount of time. The crash reads, "Runtime error! Program: C :/Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\ iexplore.exe abnormal program termination.

I was thinking this is part of the game developers problem. Or maybe an internet explorer's problem?

2. Takata

Takata Thread Starter

Still getting that error after running the game for a few minutes. Anyone else tried it yet?

3. Takata

Takata Thread Starter

Well it seems to run fine on Mozilla Firefox, so it must be a Internet Explorer coding problem.

4. Kingmate01

Kingmate01

So you are all good?

5. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    try resetting your IE back to default (Tools > i.net options > Advanced.)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970546

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice