1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Still cannot sync Outlook 365 contacts/calendar with iCloud

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cuttlefish, Apr 29, 2019.

1. cuttlefish

cuttlefish Thread Starter

First Name:
    Ian
    Hi (again) guys and my apologies for yet again raising this saga that is driving me nuts!

Trust me, I have Googled the earth and tried every recommendation there is to solve the above issue that has been plaguing me ever since I stoopidly paid for the Office 365 suite!

I've gone to iCloud x Contacts x Settings x "Select All" as in blocking all the names, created an Export vCard, and that lets me save the file with it's 167 contacts to the desktop quite OK, data size looks about right, but then there is no way I can IMPORT it into MS Outlook 365!

The vCard file says there are the 167 contacts in there so it would appear the export bit is working OK, I guess?

Prior to 365, I had no problem for years and years so kind of know how to set it all up on my PC, devices and iCloud - or I thought I did - but this one has me well and truly beaten!

As an aside, I also seem to be having trouble syncing my Apple iPad and iPhone with the Cloud as well but I re-downloaded the latter again on my PC, checked all my device settings are set right and ........... getting nowhere!

Any advice short of harikari much appreciated!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226443

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice