Still having crashes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hamse369

Hey i'm having crashes and I still don't have certainty on what it is yet. my specs are as follows

Motherboard Intel DX79SI

CPU: Intel 3930k

GPU: Nvida GTX 1060 6GB

1TB HDD

16 Ram G Skill RipJawsZ

Corsair RM 650 PSU

I checked Event Viewer and i'm getting error 56 which apparently from little I've seen is related to the crashes, I want advice on what to do and how to solve these crashes, I've done memtest and stress test on the GPU and apparently so did the guy I brought this rig from, happy to be advised whether replacement on component is necessary.

TerryNet

Terry
Closing dup. Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. You are getting help in your other thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online