1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

STOP: c000021a {fatel system error}

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by comet, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comet

comet Thread Starter

hey, thank you for viewing. i have a real bad prob.
    i have a virus on my computer, so symantec told me to get rid of it by turning of system restore and restarting my comp in safe mode using msconfig. now, when i turn on my computer, it gets halfway loading and then restarts. when i press F8 and select 'do not restart on system failure', the screen turns blue insted of restarting and this message is displayed:

STOP: c000021a {fatal System Error}
    the Session Manager Initialization system process teminated unexpectedly with a staus of 0xc0000034 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
    the system has been shut down.

all the lights go off on the computer and i have to press the button and turn it off. i have tried pressing F8 on startup and tried using all the diffrent startup options but nothing will work.

i use windows XP professional.

Please help me. :(

2. Lance1

Lance1

3. comet

comet Thread Starter

it says i have to use doctor watson but i cant use anything on my computer, it only gets as far as the loading screen (the screen with the windows logo and loading bar). :(
    thanks for trying...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!