Stop code 0x00000005'

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kitty 9tails

Hello, I need your help. When I restart my computer I get the blue screen with the following message:
Windows login process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0Xc0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000]

I have no idea what this means, could you please help me to try and fix? Thank you in advance

Kitty

Can you get to Windows at all, or in Safe Mode?

This error is typically caused by drivers installed with firewall or antivirus programs. Have you installed either of these recently?

Try tapping F8 while booting to display startup options. Boot to "Last Known Good Configuration" if the option is available.

If you succeed in booting, install this update from Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...5DCA23F395&displaylang=en

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online