1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stop error with blue screen at random times

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by HotChoco, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotChoco

HotChoco Thread Starter

hi there,
    i sometimes experience the blue screen crash. i get this with both windows vista and xp on my sony vaio computer. i have no idea what it means but i have been taking lots of snapshots when i see the error. sometimes i get bad_pool_caller, sometimes NON_PAGE_FAULT and the error code seems to be the same
    i ran a windows memory diagnostic from microsoft and it says theres nothing wrong and everything "passes" so i am not sure whats going on.

I usually find that Utorrent triggers this error after a long period of time and sometimes Internet Explorer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HotChoco

HotChoco Thread Starter

i got the error again last night, this is the error report that was going to be sent to microsoft

BCCode : 50 BCP1 : BAD0B148 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 805BB452
    BCP4 : 00000002 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1
    C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER69ca.dir00\Mini100608-01.dmp
    C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER69ca.dir00\sysdata.xml

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756505

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice