Stop me from upgrading to Vista Business!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cuttlefish

Ian
I have the OEM of Vista Home Premium on my new PC. :)

When I purchased XP Pro it came with a free upgrade to Vista Business. (y)

So, Vista is running prefectly but I have this nice shiny Business CD loking at my from its case and I just know I am going to weaken and slam it over the top of Vista Home! :eek: :eek:

It sits there and taunts me saying "Go on, ya know ya want to have me! Slip me in the tray and lets party!!" :D :D

Common sense :( says "No, no ............ don't do it, you'll regret it", but it's like having a big tub of double chokky ice cream in the freezer - I havta have it! :( :(

What do I do?? :confused: :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online