stopping junk e-mail?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

asuss06

is there any little known trade secret on how to stop junk e-mails? i inquired about some meds in Canada once about 6 months ago, and every day since then i get 8 to 15 e-mails a day for pills from canada, all from different sites. ive set my junk settings on hotmail pretty high (i still need to receive some e-mails from clients and businesses, so i cant set my filter to total exclusion), but it barely does anything. i know there probably isnt much i can do, but i thought maybe someone out there knows a little trick or has a secret technique for stopping junk mail. maybe im just a dreamer!!! hahaha

asuss06

unfortunately, spamihilator doesnt work for Hotmail accounts. anyone know one that DOES work with Hotmail?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online