Storage "disappearing" or being used by unknown program

Matze1

Hello

I would require help with Storage that semingly disappears. My laptop has 221 Gigabites of storage. 75 Gigabites are used for games. I have 98 Apps and Features installed and 20 or so are games (75 Gigabytes) and I don´t know whats taking the other 85 Gigabites (see picture)1635191710994.png
I have no idea if it´s a mayor app taking all the space or not. There´s also some apps that won´t show you how much storage they take. I really don´t know which I could delete.

It looks like theres 40 Gigabytes used for necessary programs for the laptop to run.

I really want to know what I could delete.

Thanks in advance

Couriant

James
If you click on Apps and Features, it will show you the programs you have installed and its size.

Matze1

If you click on Apps and Features, it will show you the programs you have installed and its size.
There´s my problem I have some programs I can see and some I can´t. All the ones I can see are not bigger than a few Megabites so I don´t know which program is taking so much space and if I know which one it is can I even delete it. This picture shows some I can´t see and one I can for example.
1635198733005.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online