1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Storage

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Japo238, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Japo238

Japo238 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Jonathan
    So i have two drives on my PC My masterdrive drive with about 110 gbs and my save drive which has 1.36 TB. my problem is all this time i've been downloading games like arma 3, mincraft etc and mods that go with those games and it looks like i might put it all on my master drive and im having trouble moving it all and making sure im not deleting things that could damage my computer. i was wondering if you anyone could point out what stuff i need the bare bones and tell me everything i can move to my save drive

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    What exactly do you mean by "move"?

You can't "move" installed software. You will need to uninstall, and then reinstall choosing a different destination (ie: the save drive, not the primary drive). Otherwise, all of the downloaded files, music, movies, documents, etc., can all be moved to any location without any issues.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!