1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Strange Outlook problem using W7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bilnrobn, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilnrobn

bilnrobn Thread Starter

First Name:
    Bill
    Mail sent from a computer with Windows 7 OS and using Outlook for emails is producing a strange problem.

Emails sent, randomly arrive at the recipient with one section of the text in HUGE print. It is about three times as high as size 36, though the document was composed in size 10. This can be one word, a group of words or even the blank line between paragraphs.

If I send a Bcc to myself when I send the email, my copy arrives in size 10 as sent, but if the recipient sends the affected email back to me it is as the recipient received it. I have ruled out it being a problem with the recipient as quite a few people have remarked on it.

Has anyone any ideas of what is causing this and what to do about it?Maybe changing my emails to something other than Outlook?

Any suggestions would be very welcome. I am a moderator on a Yahoo group and it isn't a good look when members get emails like this from me.

(Please ignore comp details below. This is a different computer to my usual one.)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!