strange pc errors help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stormie2000

hi guys

been have strange pc problems lately, from time to time, my pc would act very strange, like for example some days out of the week or month, whenever i do some typeing it would type something different like if i type this " i know my abc's" it would be like this "asdddddd" or something different. like now my capslock , and shift is disabled, and whenever i play one of my rpg games online, i cant type in-game or type in my password its like disabled , but i can type fine in this forum. same goes with my other older pc sometimes, like some of the keys would be disabled like w,a b, or something, then when it restarts its fine. i usually have my virus scanners active, i dont surf much, i use avast scanner, didnt find anything same goes with antivirus zonealarm. i must have altered something in my config dont know what though, never mess around with it. now my backspace wont delete whole sentence as fast as usual like when i hold it down it would auto delete , now it just erases 1 by 1 with click.

Yeah, scan for virus' and spyware and try a new keyboard if that doesn't find anything.

stormie2000

wWWWW YAY THANK YOU WWWWWHEEEE CAPSLOCK WORK. Thanks for reminding me, I have not used spybot or ad-aware in a long time, cause I dont surf much, since I just scaned today and updated wow it fixed, thankyou guys reminding me of spyware, it wasnt my keyboard that was broken cause I tryed it with 3 different boards, it all happen the same problems. Whew.

Funny thing is , how do I find my lost bookmarks, I thought by switching hardware profiles might fix it, then my whole bookmarks list disappear. Bye guys thx for the help. Much appreciated. :) .

wacor

Banned
I would also suggest installing Ewido malware remover. It seems to find a lot of stuff that adware and spybot miss. and a nifty little virus scanner that is free is Smart Cop

You should be scanning at least once a week if you do much of any surfing. and be sure you check the updates before each scan. There are new definitions all the time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts