Strange PDF Behavior

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

md2lgyk

My wife and I both have laptops with Win 7 Home Premium (only difference is hers is 64 bit, mine 32 bit). Both also have Foxit Reader, latest version. I downloaded a fillable PDF form from my bank. On my laptop, it doesn't work (it opens but I can't fill in anything). When I open it on hers, it works fine. Any ideas why that would be??

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
This happened to me once. Do you have the latest version of Foxit? It's been a while back, so I don't remember if I had to update or revert to an older version.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
One reason why I've stuck with Adobe Reader and not switched to Foxit Reader is because Foxit occasionally has issues that Adobe doesn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
I like Foxit because it's very light compared to Adobe and doesn't update all the time like Adobe...

I haven't had any real issues with Foxit so far.

Replaced Adobe with Foxit years ago.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online