strange problem with my Windows Media Player 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Spop

I recently upgraded my Windows Media Player to version 10. It works fine online, but when I try to play a file offline it doesn't play. The player just comes up with a black screen. I now have to use other players to play my files. I don't like it. Please help!!

Couriant

James
so when you are saying offline, are you downloading the files then disconnect from the internet?

Spop

not exactlly. I save the files on my hard drive. Then I come back and listen to them later. I had no trouble at first, then something are someone messed up my player.

Spop

Yes many times because I had lots of problems with my os and I had to keep reinstalling windows xp, sp2, and windows media player 10.

Spop

Ok. I gave up and downloaded a player named GR8 and it plays well, but I wish that I could still get my WM player back to working.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online