1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Strange Situation

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bill P, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill P

Bill P Thread Starter

My computer came with MS Office Small Business Edition. I have installed a larger hard drive and transfered everything using the Western Digital CD. It has been a couple of months. Now if I click on Exel or Word it says that it is on the Office Cd. But then it will open, after I click ok. When I go to my computer ADD/ REMOVE programs it shows MS Office but it shows 0 mbs. Do I need to reload office?

2. smeegle

smeegle

Do you get any indication that the program is being loaded when you insert the CD?

3. Bill P

Bill P Thread Starter

I have not tried to reinstall because even though in ADD/ REMOVE programs it shows 0 mbs there seems to be something there. If I close the popup box it looks like it has opened ok.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!