1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Strange YouTube pages using Firefox 67

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lynx1021, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynx1021

lynx1021 Thread Starter

Sunday the June 2nd, I went to YouTube using my Firefox browser and landed on my subscription page, clicked on Scotty Kilmer and selected one of his videos and it came up and started playing but everything else on the page was blank, on the right side and bottom. Went back and clicked on another subscription and selected a video and it did the same thing. Opened up another tab on YouTube and picked a random video and the page was fine. Seemed like it was only affecting my subscribed Videos. I rebooted and was the same rebooted again and it was back to normal, very strange.

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  3. lynx1021

lynx1021 Thread Starter

Thanks, It seems to be working yesterday, thanks Liz for the outage info, that was probably it, only some of their servers were working 6/2. I have a Gmail account but it just for a back up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228072

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice